Who qualifies for the loan?
The Advanced Learning Loan is not means-tested and does not require a credit check, but to be eligible for a loan you must be:
- Ordinarily a resident in the UK/EU/EFA for at least three years before the start date of your course
- Enrolling on a full Level 3 to 5 course.
- Studying with a training organisation in England approved for public funding.
How to pay back?
- You do not pay any course fees up front
- You pay back your loan (plus interest) when you have finished your course and start earning more than £21,000 a year
- If your income drops below £21000 - loan repayments stop
- Each month you pay back 9% of any income over £21,000. For example, if you earn £25,000 a year your monthly repayments would be appx £30. Please see Frequently asked questions for more details.
Above information is provided for guidance purposes for the students who wish to avail Advanced Learning Loans. Please visit government website
for more information. We are currently not accepting applications for our courses for Advanced Learning Loans.