Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
About the course
Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care for England (QCF) is a qualification provides the learners with an introduction to core subject areas in health and social care.
This qualification does not need any work experience or on the job training to complete.
Learners must achieve the unit assessments for at least 3 of the following mandatory units:
• Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care
• Human growth and development
• Safeguarding and protection in health and social care
• Communication in health and social care
• Infection prevention and control in health and social care.
• Psychological perspectives in health and social care.
• Sociological perspectives in health and social care
All of the units achieved can be ‘banked’. This means that if learners want to take another qualification which includes the same units, learners do not have to take them again.
No work experience is required to complete this qualification.
There are no formal entry requirements. However, learners should be atleast 16 years old.
The training will be provided by qualified trainers who have vast knowledge and practical experience.
How will I be assessed?
- All units in this qualification are assessed by portfolio evidence for competence-based learning outcomes in this qualification.
- The qualification is graded A* - D.
Upon achievement of the qualification, learners will be able to progress to Level 3 Certificate in Health and Social Care. The qualification supports progression to further learning or to employment within the health and social care sector.
Contact Us for details of scheduled courses