Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
About the course
Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) (Level 2) for England (QCF) is a qualification provides the learners with knowledge and understanding of the core subject areas in health and social care to support progression for further learning of the workplace.
Learners must achieve the unit assessments for at least 3 mandatory units as given below
• Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care
• Human growth and development
• Safeguarding and protection in health and social care
• Communication in health and social care
• Working in health and social care
All of the units achieved can be ‘banked’. This means that if learners want to take another qualification which includes the same units, learners do not have to take them again.
No work experience is required to complete this qualification.
There are no formal entry requirements. However, learners should be atleast 16 years old.
The training will be provided by qualified trainers who have vast knowledge and practical experience.
How will I be assessed?
- All units in this qualification are assessed by portfolio evidence for competence-based learning outcomes in this qualification.
- The qualification is graded A* - D.
Upon achievement of the qualification, learners will be able to progress to Level 2 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care. The qualification supports progression to further learning or to employment within the health and social care sector.
Contact Us for details of scheduled courses