- Recruit an Apprentice
Recruit an Apprentice
Recruiting an apprentice is a great, cost-effective way to expand and develop your business. There are a variety of apprenticeship programmes designed to ensure apprentices gain the skills, knowledge and experience to meet the needs of your business and accelerate your growth plans. We deliver apprenticeships in the following sectors:
As of the 1st of August 2020, amazing new incentives will be on offer when recruiting an apprentice (eligibility criteria applies). These are as follows:
- If recruiting an apprentice who is aged 16-18, you will receive a £3000 incentive. In addition, if you employ less than 50 staff members, the apprenticeship is fully funded by the government.
- If recruiting an apprentice who is aged 19-24, you will receive a £2000 incentive.
- If recruiting an apprentice who is aged 25+, you will receive a £1500 incentive.
Spaces are limited, so don’t delay in reserving your places. Contact our advisors for more information on 020-3137-3127 and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
- Apprentices can bring fresh ideas, skills and enthusiasm to the company, with several government surveys stating that they increase both productivity and revenue.
- Employing an apprentice is a cost-effective way of developing staff, improving retention, increasing staff morale, and encouraging team spirit.
- Apprenticeships improve skills, professional behaviours, efficiency and productivity.
- The National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is currently £4.15 per hour.
- If you employ more than 50 employees, the government will jointly fund the apprenticeship. Your business will contribute 5% towards the cost of the training and the government will pay the rest (95%).
- If you employ less than 50 employees, and recruit an apprentice aged 16-18, the apprenticeship will be fully funded by the government.
- You would also benefit from an incentive of up to £3000, depending on the age of the apprentice.
- Our tutors conduct learning sessions every 4-6 weeks for a period of 1½ – 4 hours, depending on the qualification and learner needs. These sessions take place at times most convenient for your business, and consist of both workplace visits and remote sessions via video-conference.
Our Recruitment Service:
Our apprentice team offer a comprehensive recruitment service designed to make the process simple and hassle free:
- Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you through the recruitment process, ensuring that you recruit the right apprentice for the job role.
After taking details of the vacancy and job description, we will search and screen candidates for you.
- We will advertise the apprenticeship on ‘Recruit an apprentice’. This is the official government service for posting and managing apprenticeship vacancies and traineeship opportunities in England.
- We will then select suitable candidates for interview, and agree dates, times and locations that are convenient for you.
Once you have selected the perfect candidate:
We recommend the candidate completes a two week voluntary work trial, to ensure they are a perfect fit for the business. Our dedicated tutors will then conduct monthly learning sessions to ensure the candidate has the full support they need.
We offer a FREE recruitment service for all our employers to find the most suitable candidate for your business.
If you are looking into apprenticeship recruitment for your business, please call one of our advisers on 020-3137-3127, email firstname.lastname@example.org